Church is so much more than a service on the weekend. It’s about connecting with other people, growing in your faith, and building a strong foundation for your family. In a church our size, it’s easy to just be a face in the crowd. Because of that, we’re a church of small group, or as we call them, Philadelphia Fellowship.
Our mission is to help each person at Philadelphia believe in Jesus, belong to family, become a follower, and build God’s kingdom. We want every person to have a chance to experience what God has for them—whether it’s through serving or getting plugged into one of our ministries..
Love Christ, honor God, advance His Kingdom and equip His people.
- Teaching and embodying the gospel.
- Discipling and equipping people for ministry both in and outside the church
- Cultivating Jesus centred community in Sunday gatherings, community groups, and local events
- Interacting with those who are skeptical of Christianity by thoughtfully and graciously defending the truths of Jesus Christ and the Bible.
- Loving and welcoming all people.
- Providing service opportunities that align with peoples’ gifts and passions.
- Impacting the city through practical and tangible service.
- Being devoted to prayer as we seek God, speak to God, and listen to his voice so that we bring glory to him in everything we do.
Our Core Values lie at the center of what we believe, who we are, and what we do. We believe these values are essential for genuine transformation of people’s lives. These values flow out of our vision.